Scan me of ga naar www.m-pact.nl/o/Trans-Rescue/activiteiten/Donor-Management/53562 om je aan te melden
SamenvattingHelp thank and communicate with our donors.
Are you polite? Do you make friends easily, and love to meet new people?
We save trans lives. It costs us an average of 2500 EU for every life we save.
As a donor manager, you would help us by contacting donors and thanking them. If you wish, you could grow this role into as much ownership of our donor management program as you wish.
- Knowledge of English, and (preferably) Dutch. Arabic speakers are always awesome.
- Conscientiousness. Willing to make sure the task is always, always done.
- People smarts. You may be the person spotting a major donor or a trend first.
- Remote task - you could be anywhere
- Ongoing task
- We'll set you up with a Trans Rescue email.
- You'll email our larger donors with a short personal note thanking them for their donation within 48 hours.
- If you can't do that during some period, you'll let staff know and we'll arrange relief.
- This would be a good opportunity for a Dutch learner